Some seniors need help with light housekeeping and errand running, while others need mobility assistance and light meal preparation. Our caregivers are employees of Synergy Home Care. We do background checks, and pay all taxes and insurance.
- Senior Public Transportation, 713-635-4000
- Meals on Wheels, 713-533-4900
- Senior Recreation Center, 713-526-2641
- Houston Emergency Room, 281-599-5700
- Library Senior Programs, 281-890-2665
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program, 281-440-2465
- Synergy Home Care, (281) 407-1200
Tomball Community Center
The Tomball Community Center has an atmosphere which is vibrant and attractive and we give positive leadership to the development of programs which will attract participants to the Center.
Serve all in the Community in order to enhance their quality of life.
Provide a variety of programs, awareness, health, and educational programs to a broad array of age groups.
Wanda Sutton, Manager
221 Market St
Terrie Marchand, Assistant
221 Market Street